| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chippewa Lake, Oh in May is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Chippewa Lake, Oh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chippewa Lake, Oh:
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) W
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) WSW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 48.5 kms (30.1 miles) E
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SSE