| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chippewa Lake, Oh in June is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 91.7mm (3.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Chippewa Lake, Oh June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chippewa Lake, Oh:
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) W
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) WSW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 48.5 kms (30.1 miles) E
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SSE