| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chippewa Lake, Oh in December is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.3 °C (20.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 76.2mm (3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 9:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Chippewa Lake, Oh December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chippewa Lake, Oh:
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) W
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) WSW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 48.5 kms (30.1 miles) E
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SSE